A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith W Fashion B01NAJ9311 8 B(M) US|White/White/Wonder Pink Sneaker ibbhmt1413-Fashion SneakersLucky Brand Women's Loreniah Fashion Boot B01MQYBE64 5 M US|Black
Shaft measures approximately Low-Top\" from arch
Leather and synthetic upper
Rubber cupsole provides excellent traction
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
CLARKS Women's Sillian Frey Boot B0198WHI5A 6.5 B(M) US|Grey Synthetic Nubuck
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- LifeStride Women's Natalia Ankle Bootie B073258BC5 8.5 B(M) US|Tan
- Mojo Moxy Women's Strawberry Platform Dress Sandal B016NYPO5M 8 B(M) US|Black
- Auditions Verona II Women's Slip On B01HITJK2O 9.5 2A(N) US|Black-black-patent
- adidas Women's Alphabounce Beyond W Running Shoe B079FZDRFS 8 B(M) US|Nondye/Nondye/Ftwwht
- FRYE Women's Carly Chukka Boot B072QKNK5Q 8 B(M) US|Black
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Crest Vibe Creeper Leather Sneaker B06XV1ZZGX 8 M US|Black
- Callisto Women's Barnett Ballet Flat B01N55Z083 9 B(M) US|Grey Croc
- Dr. Martens Women's Maelly Fashion Boot B01N40QDTG 8.5 B(M) US|Black
- Ryka Women's Divine Cross Training Shoes Black/Pink B01M8IKKJ1 8.5 B(M) US|Black/Athena Pink/Frost Grey
- Brooks Womens Adrenaline GTS 18 B077KDTF92 10.5 B(M) US|Purple/Pink/Silver
- Steve Madden Women's Carrson Dress Sandal B077GY4GLJ 6.5 B(M) US|Hot Pink
- NIKE Women's Air Max Invigor Print Running Shoe B005A53ROQ 6.5 B(M) US|Port Wine/Wolf Grey
- Teva Women's Terra-Float Livia Sandal B00ZFKZIVG 10.5 B(M) US|Pink/Blue
- Saucony Women's Kineta Relay Running Shoe B01GK1F9MQ 7 B(M) US|Maru/White
- FSJ Women Sexy Ankle Strap Platform Sandals Chunky High Heel Open Toe Velvet Shoes Size 4-15 US B0796MHHCV 15 B(M) US|Wine
Trotters Women's Below Zero Ankle Bootie B01MRZBQ6Z 8.5 N US|Black
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Aerosoles A2 by Women's Invitation Boot B01DBDWFRI 12 W US|Black Combo
Reebok Women's Foster Flyer Track Shoe B01MU0ET32 9.5 B(M) US|Hthr - Black/Dark Grey Heather/Ash GreyThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Hush Puppies Women's Mazin Cayto Ankle Bootie B01BPWTFZC 9.5 B(M) US|Dark Olive Suede
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
SCHUTZ Women's Ginny Fashion Boot B071HLCVPF 7.5 M US|Scarlet
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.